Our firewall servers offer complete firewall protection, Intrusion Detection & Prevention, Web Content Filtering, Email Filtering, Routing, DOS, DHCP, VPN’s, Dynamic DNS, Logging and Reporting for small and medium sized office (up to 100 users) networks.
|Support for # of Users||Price per Month||Setup|
|AE800R 1 – 10 users||$150/month||$250|
|AE800 10 – 25 users||$250/month||$250|
|AE1400 25 – 50 users||$300/month||$250|
|2nd+ AE800R / branch office||$100/month each||$250|
|2nd+ AE800 / branch office||$150/month each||$250|
|2nd+ AE1400 / branch office||$200/month each||$250|
This includes the server hardware, all enhancement software, and our Managed Service to assist you in configuring your internet firewall server. We will install all of the software and enhancements on the server, and configure everything according to your setup documentation before shipping it to you or optionally installing it for you at your place of business.
Before purchasing our internet Firewall Server, we will have you complete a list of questions about your network and internet configuration. This is done so that when you receive the device it will come preconfigured for your network with the most common categories. All you will have to do is plug in the server, connect it to your internet service and your local network and turn it on. We will include a set of instructions that explain what changes you will have to make, if any, on the server and on each pc on your network to allow them to operate through the firewall.
Optional Onsite Service Installation: $50/hour
We will come to your place of business to install the internet Firewall Server on your network, connect it to the internet, configure the authentication features, configure your pc’s to access the internet through the server, and test the server and the blocking services. We will update the Custom Blacklists and Custom Whitelists for any sites that need to be added and show you how to do the same.
A basic installation will take at least 2 hours. Depending upon the amount of customization needed and the number of pc’s on your network, this time could be longer. We bill per 1/4 hour. So if the installation takes 4.65 hours to complete you will be billed for the full 1/4 hour, 4.75 hours. This service includes travel to/from the Greater Indianapolis Area and the surrounding counties, which are Marion, Hamilton, Madison, Hancock, Shelby, Johnson, Montgomery, Hendricks, and Boone. Travel beyond these counties will be billed at the hourly rate shown above that is equal to the total round trip travel time minus 2 hours. For example, if it takes 1.50 hours to drive to your place of business one way, then the additional installation cost would be (1.50 x 2) – 2 = 1 hr * $50 = $50. Out of state installation costs will be made on a quoted basis.
Optional Monthly Management: $45 for 1 hour or $75 for 2 hours each Month 0r $495/$825 per year (Pay 11 months get 1 month free)
Our Monthly Management service is an optional service that provides you with our in depth knowledge and service for our firewall servers. This services includes:
- Up to 1 or 2 hours per month for all of the following services.
- We will maintain for you all aspects of the admin interface. This includes configuration of all services, ie: access control lists, user and authentication controls, hosts and VPN configurations, firewall configurations, configuration of blockout rules, port mappings, etc. If you need a website blocked or removed from a block, or need a VPN for a remote user setup, all you have to do is call us or submit a support ticket and we will take care of it.
- Access to phone based support for any issues related to the firewall server and its use on the network or interaction with the pc’s on the network.
- Priority support and review on All Logs and Reports. We will investigate any issue submitted pertaining to the logs or reports.
- Best Effort support for general Internet/network question not necessarily related to the internet Firewall Server
- Extended Hardware Warranty – we will replace any parts that fail under normal usage for as long as you maintain an annual maintenance agreement with us. This does not include failures due to lightning, power surges, damage from liquids or act of nature, war, or intentional damage.
Includes a Quarterly Vulnerability Assessement Report at no additional cost.
Optional Per Incident Support: $50/hour (1 hour minimum)
This service is for those who choose not to maintain an annual Monthly Management agreement and requires assistance with serivces such as those included in but not limited to the Monthly Management services.